The North American road network is constantly changing. New and modified roads, points of interest, address listings, and signage are among the many data points that vary year to year. Keep up with these changes by updating your navigation system map. A map update provides fresh data that optimizes your navigation system's routing capabilities. Additional benefits may include improved arrival time estimates and more efficient routing options that can help reduce fuel costs.
Find your map update by selecting your vehicle brand, model, and year from the menu on the left.
Stay on time and on course. Update your map today and enjoy a truly optimized navigation experience.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?