$149 Order Today!
Get accurate directions to wherever you travel including new roads, new sub-divisions, and current addresses. New and expanded coverage for cities and metropolitan areas across the continental United States and Canada (not including Alaska and Hawaii) . You can confidently drive through unfamiliar or recently changed areas.
This DVD map update contains over 6.5 million miles of road and offers more than 2.9 million points of interest including more than:
Over 520,000+ Restaurants
Over 78,000+ Hotels
Over 138,000+ ATMs
Over 118,000+ Gas Stations
This update is compatible with the following vehicles:
Chrysler 300 (2004-2007)
Chrysler Aspen (2007)
Chrysler PT Cruiser (2004-2006)
Chrysler Pacifica (2004-2008)
Chrysler Sebring (2004-2006)
Chrysler Town & Country (2004-2007)
Dodge Caliber (2007-2008)
Dodge Charger (2004-2007)
Dodge Durango (2004-2007)
Dodge Grand Caravan (2004-207)
Dodge Magnum (2004-2007)
Dodge Viper (2006-2010)
Jeep Commander (2006-2007)
Jeep Compass (2007-2008)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (2004-2007)
Jeep Liberty (2004-2007)
Jeep Patriot (2007-2008)
Ram 1500 (2006-2008)
Ram 2500/3500 (2006-2009)
This product contains new and expanded detailed coverage for metropolitan and rural areas in the United States and Canada.
Over 2.9 million P.O.I.s have been updated to show that your map has the latest information available.
* This price is stated in US dollars and excludes local taxes. Applicable local taxes will be applied during the checkout process.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?