Get accurate directions to wherever you travel including new roads, new sub-divisions, and current addresses. New and expanded coverage in over 260 cities and counties across the United States, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii. This latest version provides an updated list of over 13 million Points of Interest to help you find the way to where you want to go quickly and efficiently. NOTE: This update is not compatible with the KD-NXD505.
(2) Map Data DVDs
(1) Software Update DVD
* This price is stated in US dollars and excludes local taxes. Applicable local taxes will be applied during the checkout process.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?