2014 VERSION. JUST RELEASED!
Get accurate directions to wherever you travel including new roads, new sub-divisions, and current addresses. New and expanded coverage in hundreds of cities, counties and metropolitan areas across North America. This exciting new update provides access to an updated list of over 2.8 million Points of Interest, with over 230,000 added over the previous 12 months, to help you find the way to where you want to go quickly and efficiently.
This release features over 5.7 million miles of road network coverage across the 48 Contiguous United States, Hawaii and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut). It also contains over 500,000 new miles of roads giving you the confidence to drive through unfamiliar or recently changed areas.
BQ 6 46 0316
This update is compatible with navigation systems on the following Mercedes-Benz vehicles:
This package contains one DVD with map coverage for the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut).
Also included is an information guide with coverage summary and instructions on how to install this map update in your Mercedes-Benz Navigation System.
* This price is stated in US dollars and excludes local taxes. Applicable local taxes will be applied during the checkout process.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?