This DVD map update contains coverage across the continental United States and Canada as well as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It features over 6.16 million miles of road coverage and over 1.7 million points of interest including more than:
104,500 Gas Stations
This DVD release features new and expanded detailed coverage in the following cities, counties, metropolitan and rural areas:
Anchorage, Fairbanks and Denali, AK
Mobile and Montgomery, AL
Barstow, Merced, Placerville, San Bernardino, Riverside, Roseville, Ventura and Yuba County, CA
Grand Junction and Pueblo, CO
Delaware Completion, DE
Clay County, Lake County, Jacksonville and Pensacola, FL
Atlanta, Athens Columbus and Macon, GA
Bloomington, Champaign County, Moline, Peoria and Rock Island, IL
Elkhart, Gary and Goshen, IN
Shawnee County, KS
New Orleans, LA
Cambridge, Cumberland, Denton, Easton and Salisbury, MD
Auburn, Bangor, Lewiston and Waldo County, ME
Detroit, Jackson County, Midland County, Northern Michigan Resort Area, Saginaw and Traverse City, MI
Columbia, Kansas City and Springfield, MO
Biloxi and Gulfport, MS
Asheville, Fayetteville, Onslow County and Wilmington, NC
Southern New Jersey
Albany, Delaware County, Eastern New York State, Fulton County, Lake Placid, Malone, New York City, Plattsburgh and Utica, NY
Elyria, Trumbull County and Youngstown, OH
Regina and Saskatoon, SK
Jackson County, OR
Allentown, Gettysburg, Monroe County, Pittsburgh, Scranton, State College and Wilkes-Barre, PA
Johnson City/Kingsport/Bristol, TN/VA
El Paso, Houston and Lubbock County, TX
Bristol, Danville, Lynchburg, Richmond and Roanoke, VA
Burlington and Montpelier, VT
US Virgin Islands
This update applies to the following vehicles:
SL Class (MY2005-2008)
1) User Guide
2) 1 DVD Mercedes Benz - North America v,10
* This price is stated in US dollars and excludes local taxes. Applicable local taxes will be applied during the checkout process.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?