View routes on the 5" touchscreen.
With its voice-activated navigation, you can control this device with your voice allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel.
Get turn-by-turn directions with Garmin's Guidance 2.0. Touch the screen to easily look up addresses and services and be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names.
Know which lane to be in thanks to advanced lane guidance.
With FREE lifetime map and traffic updates, you always have the most up-to-date maps, points of interest (POI's) and navigation information available at your fingertips. Map updates are available for download up to 4 times a year with no subscription or update fees.
Avoid traffic tie-ups with 3D traffic, subscription-free live traffic updates.
Use in portrait or landscape mode.
Share information and live services between nuvi 2595LMT and your compatible Android phone with Garmin Smarthphone link.
Features a microSD card slot so you can store and use detailed maps or download custom voices and vehicle from Spot-it-Out.
What's in the Box:
Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico)
Lifetime Maps and Traffic
3D traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
Vehicle suction cup mount
Quick start manual
* This price is stated in US dollars and excludes local taxes. Applicable local taxes will be applied during the checkout process.
This site contains materials copyrighted by NAVTEQ. © NAVTEQ 2001-2013.
Effective date: October 2007
NAVTEQ Collection and Use of Your Information
How NAVTEQ Uses the Information
How to Contact NAVTEQ to Opt-Out
Security: No Liability
IP Addresses and Cookies
How to Contact NAVTEQ for Any Reason
NAVTEQ CORPORATION AND NAVTEQ CANADA INC.
THE COMPANIES' POLICIES AND PRACTICES
HOW NAVTEQ USES THE INFORMATION
LIMITING HOLDING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Why do I need to buy a map update?
2. How often are new map updates released?
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this?
4. Am I able to buy a European map for my North American car or vice versa?
5. How can I purchase a replacement map?
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed?
7. What is my part number and where can I find it?
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has?
9. What delivery options are available?
10. What are the shipping and handling charges?
11. How secure are my payment details?
12. How can I return a map that I have purchased?
13. How do I obtain technical advice about my navigation system?
14. How do I obtain technical advice about NAVTEQ maps?